Always evaluating ourselves.
Of the 326 people who joined our programme in 2013, 237, or 73%, were rated as successful according to our criteria that you can read here (link to: http://www.mcguireprogramme.com/en/levels-success ). To be noted from the 2013 evaluation audits:
- The evaluation period was extended through the Holiday season into January (2015) as many members will re-commit themselves in the New Year. This extension also provides us with more ‘long term’ results.
- International success has not changed since the previous year although our goal is over 80%.
- Once again, Ireland under the direction of Joe O’Donnell has the highest success rate at 84.6%.
- South Africa experienced a significant success increase from 2012 from 65% to 73.3%
- While other regions held reasonably steady, there were significant drops in success rates in Scandinavia, Benelux (Holland, Luxemburg, and Belgium).
- As usual, those who were rated not successful by Primary Coaches and Regional Directors were not contacted by the Evaluation Auditors who only contact those rated successful.
- Those initially rated successful who could not be contacted by Evaluation Auditors were, with a few exceptions, rated not successful.
The Evaluation Auditors (and their home countries) for this 2013 evaluation period were: Sharon Gavillet (Ireland), Andreaus Ganderup (Denmark), Mark Perlik (USA), Mariana Garcia (Mexico).