Always evaluating ourselves.
In 2014, 449 new members joined our programme. Of these, 324, or 72%, were rated successful by their Primary Coaches (PC), Regional Directors (RD) and verified by Evaluation Auditors (EA) with those who could not be contacted rated not successful. Remarkable in this evaluation period is the very high success of two new Regions, Middle East and India, showing success rates of 88% and 85% respectively. Please click on the 2014 link below for more detailed data keeping in mind that, although we consider 72% to be our true success rate (+/- 5%), this year we are including success rate figures following some procedures done by other Programmes such as:
- Excluding those who could not be contacted from the base total. With this parameter, our audited success would be 82%.
- Showing the self-assessments of improvement in Quality of Life (QOL) based on comments from Primary Coaches, Regional Directors, and/or Auditors even though they may have been rated unsuccessful by PCs, RDs and/or EAs. With only these parameters, we would show a success rate of 86%, including non-contactables factored into the base total.
For reasons outlined in the introduction when you first clicked into our Success Evaluation link, we emphasize that our true success is the Audited second or third party assessment with non-contactables rated not successful (72%). To reiterate, we do NOT consider self-assessments and/or evaluations done that discard non-responders/non-contactables nor assessments done during/immediately after a first course to be an accurate indicator of the true success of any programme.
Evaluation Auditors for 2014 are:
- Andreas Ganderup (from Denmark): Audited Ireland, Holland and Scandinavia.
- Sharon Gavillet (from Ireland): Audited UK South and Mid-East.
- Stewart Dow (from Australia): Audited UK North and New Zealand.
- Derek Bowler (from UK North): Audited South Africa.
- Kevin Lynch (from Ireland, living in South Korea): Audited Australia.
- Mariana Garcia (from Mexico): Audited India and USA.
- Nicklas Bengttson (from Sweden): Audited Latin America/Spain.